Not all teams get such an opportunity to reveal their achievements. Team Hybrid is fortunate enough to have what is has been involved today. We like to thank all our titled sponsors and media coverage.
This is a look back at our 2012 season.
- 17 year anniversary – Jan. 7
- DSPORT January 2012 Issue, pg. 086, article about SEMA “Recap” 2011 in Las Vegas, NV. LV Chapter’s KeoniViernes’ Turbo-VoltexWidebody-Sunset Orange EVO IX for being in the event coverage.
- PAS Magazine, LV Chapter’s Robert Green’s turbo xB for being selected and published in a 3 page full feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine’s Dec/Jan 2012 issue, pgs. 032-036.
- LV Chapter’s Keoni Viernes’ 2006 Mitsubishi Turbo-Voltex Widebody-Tangelo EVO IX in a 7 page COVER feature in international Maxium Tuning Magazine – January/February 2012 issue
- BFGoodrich® g-Force™ Sport COMP-2™ Tire Launch Event – Jan. 31
- NorCal Chapter’s Kris Yu’s 2004 Infinit Turbo-Widebody G35 in a 6 page COVER feature in Import Tuner Magazine February 2012 issue
- Las Vegas Chapter’s Mike Passarge’s 2008 Pontiac G8GT for being featured and written about in www.PASMag.com
- LV Chatper’s Mike Passarge’s G8GT for making a full feature in PAS Magazine’s 100th Anniversary Issue (Special Collector’s editon), Feb/March 2012 issue
- Japanese Performance “Cover” February 2012 Issue! – LV Chapter’s Keoni Viernes’ 2006 Mitsubishi Turbo-Voltex Widebody-Tangelo EVO IX in a 5 page COVER feature in international Japanese Performance Magazine February 2012 issue
- LV Chapter’s KeoniViernes’ 2006 Mitsubishi Turbo-VoltexWidebody-Tangelo EVO IX in a 6 page full feature in International Tuning Magazine February/March issue
- NorCal Chapter’s Joe BacigalupiVoltexWrx Wagon for making event coverage for WEKFest 4 in international JDM USDM Freax Magazine, Vol. 2
- Taking a break
- Formula D, Streets of Long Beach
- FU Cancer and Autism Awarness Charity Carshow – Las Vegas
- Motion Auto Show & Expo 2012, Long Beach, Ca – Team Hybrid for winning 10 trophies total
- Team Hybrid for being featured in www.PASMag.com on the Motion Auto Show & Expo 2012, event coverage on their wins
- LV Chapter’s Tom Milroy’s 2002 Subaru Wrx Wagon in a 4 page full feature in international Japanese Performance Magazine
- TeamHybrid.com is back online after being down and of the internet’s grid for over 4 years
- LV Chapter’s Tom Milroy’s WRX Wagon for being selected and published in a 5 page full feature in Hot 4s Magazine “COVER” June 2012, issue #221
- July –
- NorCal Chapter’s Joe Bacigalupi’s VoltexWrx Wagon for being featured and written about on online website Carsxhype.com.
- LV Chapter’s Reggy Cunanan’s EVO X for being featured and written about on online website Grip-Set.com.
- E3 and Heat Ultra Lounge – Team Hybrid has been cordially invited to attend E3: Electronic Entertainment Expo (www.e3expo.com) by our team title sponsor, NOS Energy Drinks which is from June 4-7, 2012 @ the Los Angeles Convention Center, Ca. E3 is an annual convention where the hottest video games of the year are shown Press conferences for Microsoft’s Xbox 360, Sony’s PlayStation 3, Nintendo’s Wii U and 3DS. IGN Live will be broadcasting from the show with the E3 2012 press conferences, and interviews and demos with game developers.
- RECORD BREAKING – Team Hybrid shoots 3 different cars for studio photo shoots @ Icon Studios in Anaheim, Ca on the same day on 06/15/12 for future full feature articles in Performance Auto & Sounds Magazine.
- SoCal Chapter’s James Lin’s BMW Reiger E36 for being selected and published in a 3 page full feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine’s August/September 2012
- “NISEI WEEK, Downtown LA – SAT AUG 11th.” – Team Hybrid parterned up with one of our title sponsors, NOS Energy Drinks and put on another great show.We brought 12 cars to support Import Showoff due to our long term relationship even though this is a non-mandatory by our sponsors, 4 Hybrid Hunnyz, won 3 trophies and represented for many of our sponsors as an added bonus
- Formula D Las Vegas – 5 Hybrid Cars where represented in company booths and throughout the show event and 3 Hybrid Hunnyz modeling.
- Taking a break
- PASMagazine; LV Chapter’s KeonieViernes’ Tangelo-Voltex-Widebody-Turbo EVO IX for being selected and published in a 3 page full feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine’s “Special Edition COVER ” October 2012 issue
- James Lin’s BMW E36 featured on K&N’s latest news section on their website. K&N news title, “Fully Custom BMW 328IS E36 Owned by Team Hybrid President James Lin Blends Style and Performance.”
- Team Hybrid’s September meeting was held @ Club “Level 3” in Hollywood. – This was another epic, innovative and 1st of its kind event (for us) since we partnered up with Hybrid Hunnyz & James long lost cousin, DJ Sophia Lin.DJ Sophia Lin was also one of the headlining DJ’s this night.
- Team Hybrid will not only present @ Formula D Irwindale – 10/12-13/12, Round 7 “Title Fight” but displayed Hybrid Cars in “many” company booths. 7 final Team Hybrid Cars are confirmed to be in company booths for FD, Round 7
- Team Hybrid represents at SEMA with several 1st time featured cars
- Team Hybrid Presents 1st Ever SEMA After Party!
- Team Hybrid’s FR-S owned by SoCal Chapter’s Azriel Garcia was the go to and first choice by Energy Suspension (ES) R&D and Marketing department.
- MOTOR TREND INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW – LAS VEGAS – 4th consecutive year Team Hybrid has been invited back for this exclusive-invite only opportunity. We will be the only import team showcased once again.
- Team Hybrid to attend an exclusive holiday invitation by NOS Energy Drink